Terms & Conditions for the Brand Referral Apartment Pass
Issued by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, OX26 6WD (“VR”)
- The accompanying pass (the “Pass”) entitles you and one additional adult of your choice to access the Apartment, our private VIP space, on the day of your visit to Bicester Village.
- The Pass is valid for six months from the date on which it was first issued and may be used on one day only during opening hours only (after which it will expire).
- In order to gain access to the Apartment you must first call the Apartment on the number shown on the Pass at least 48 hours in advance of your visit. If you wish to gain access on the same date as the date on which you received the Pass you must call the Apartment at least 20 minutes ahead of arriving at the Apartment. This will enable the Apartment staff to check that sufficient space is available and to book you in.
- Due to the limited capacity of the Apartment we cannot guarantee there will always be room available on the proposed day of booking. Where this is the case we will do our best to find an alternative reservation date for you on a date in the future.
- You agree to comply in full with any rules / terms and conditions of entry and use of the Apartment that are in place at the time of your visit.
- The pass is valid for use only by the person to whom it was issued and is not transferrable. The Pass has no cash value.
- We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or cancel the Pass without giving prior notice. We also reserve the right to decline entry to guests.
- The Pass is not valid and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
- You will indemnify VR and its officers and employees, and hold them harmless from and against any actions, claims, damages, losses and costs suffered by VR and/or its officers and employees in consequence of any action or claim made by you that is at variance with the acknowledgements and agreements made by you above.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and participants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.