Penhaligon’s is a British perfumer, founded in 1870 by William Penhaligon. William’s first fragrance, Hammam Bouquet, was inspired by the steamy, rich scents of the Hammam baths on Jermyn Street.
The Scent Of Penhaligon's Returns
Follow your nose into Penhaligon’s boutique, we’re open after all. As always, the health and well-being of our teams and valued customers is of the utmost importance. With that in mind…
- Social distancing measures are now in place. Please ensure one is always two meters apart. Look for the signs on thefloor and follow the instructions in store.
- We are currently limiting the number of customers inside each store at any given time. It may mean a little wait, but it’llbe worth it.
- Hand sanitiser is provided. You’ll be ship shape in a jiffy.
- New health & safety guidelines and training have been issued to all ourteamsmembers. They’re rather well prepared,don’t you know.
- We now also offer remote payment & complimentary local delivery upon qualifying spend.
We look forward to welcoming you back! We’ve missed you!
Recently seen in the boutique
Endymion concentre 100ml eau de parfum
Empressa 100ml eau de parfum