Extraordinary Sale Terms & Conditions
From 18 June to 15 August 2021, you can enjoy the following offers (the “Offers”) from the boutiques listed below (the “Participating Boutiques”):
- This Promotion is operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited of Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, OX26 6WD (“we”, “our”, “us”) in conjunction with the Participating Boutiques at Bicester Village and is available from 18 June to 31 July 2021 (“Offer Term”).
- Offers may be redeemed against in-store purchases, as well as purchases made via the Virtual Shopping Service.
- Offers may be subject to exclusions and restrictions - please see the Participating Boutiques page here for more details.
- The Offers available as part of this Promotion: (i) cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers available at Bicester Village during the Offer Term; (ii) cannot be used for prior purchases; (iii) cannot be used to purchase gift cards; (iv) cannot be redeemed against delivery charges for purchases made via the Virtual Shopping Service; and (v) apply to qualifying purchases made in a single transaction in the applicable Participating Boutique only.
- We and/or Participating Brands may amend, withdraw or cancel this Promotion for any reason, at any time, on reasonable notice.
- We may to amend these terms and conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice.
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree that we (including our related companies and the owners of Bicester Village) are not responsible: (a) for the prices at which any Participating Boutique advertises or sells goods from time to time; (b) for the availability or quality of the goods from Participating Boutiques; or (c) if a Participating Boutique fails to honour any Offer purported to be made available by this Promotion in whole or in part, and your only remedy in this situation is to make a claim to the relevant Participating Boutique.
- The Promotion invitation does not create a contractual relationship between you and us in relation to the Offers or otherwise.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
VIP Pass Terms & Conditions
- This card is only for use at the participating boutiques at Bicester Village. Not all boutiques at Bicester Village participate in the VIP Card scheme and certain boutiques apply restrictions and exemptions. For further details on the participating boutiques, with details of current restrictions and exemptions, please enquire at Bicester Visitor Centre.
- This card must be presented at the time of purchase in order to receive the reduction.
- This card is only valid on the date of issue.
- This card is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
- This card is only valid for use by the person to whom it is issued and is not transferrable.
- This card has no cash value and cannot be used for previously made purchases.
- You acknowledge and agree that: a. Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Ltd, members of the same group of companies as Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Ltd and the owners of Bicester Village (together “VR”) are not responsible for the prices at which the participating boutiques advertises or sells goods from time to time; b. there is no contractual relationship between VR and you in relation to the discount offered in this card or otherwise; c. VR gives no warranties regarding the goods and services (including without limitation the quality thereof) that you may obtain with this card from the relevant boutiques; d. you shall have no right, and waive your ability to make any claim against VR in the event that any participating boutique fails to honour this card in whole or part or for any subsequent withdrawal of the card, and your only remedy in that situation is to claim against the participating boutique; and e. you shall have no right, and waive your ability to make any claim for loss or damage (to person or property) save as may not be excluded by law, suffered by you or third persons in consequence of your use of this reductioncCard in procuring goods from any participating boutique.
- These terms and conditions apply to purchases made from the participating boutiques at Bicester Village and are subject to the terms and conditions of sale applied by each boutique.
- You shall indemnify VR, VR’s officers and employees, and hold them harmless from and against any actions, claims, damages (including amounts paid on a without prejudice basis), losses and costs suffered by VR and/or those companies’ officers and employees in consequence of any action or claim made by you that is at variance with the acknowledgements, agreements and waivers made by you above.
- VR reserves the right to withdraw this card, and/or modify the benefits associated with the card, at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
- This card will become invalid if tampered with in any way.
- By providing VR with an email address, you acknowledge and consent to VR using your information to contact you about promotions, brands and other matters considered of interest to you and about joining VR’s Privilege membership. You consent to being contacted by email. If you do not consent to this use, you must not provide VR with your email address. If you change your mind and want to withdraw your consent, you must notify us, and we will stop this use. Click here for the Bicester Village Privilege Terms & Conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that: (i) some of the boutiques listed in the Card may have additional restrictions or exceptions in place; (ii) some of the boutiques may not be operating on the day of use; and (iii) there may be recently opened boutiques participating in the VIP Card scheme which are not listed and you should enquire in the Bicester Visitor Centre, or contact them on +44(0)1869 322 266 or email BicesterVisitorCentre@ValueRetail.com
Bicester Village Dining Voucher
- This voucher is issued by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited of Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxon OX26 6WD
- This voucher can only be used to purchase food and drink (goods) at farmshop restaurant & café, Café Wolsely, Itsu, Pret A Manger and any other participating restaurant and food kiosk as notified by Value Retail to the recipient (retailer) at Bicester Village.
- The right to use this voucher is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred. No voucher may be copied, reproduced in any form or by any means for use by a person other than the original recipient.
- This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any special offer, coupon or other voucher.
- This voucher may be used to purchase goods up to the face value of the voucher and can be supplemented by cash or other means of payment if the price of the god exceeds the face value of the voucher. Any shortfall must be paid for by the recipient. If the face value of the voucher is not used, the change will be forfeited.
- This voucher must be used within one (1) week of issue.
- Vouchers are, and remain at all times. The property of Value Retail.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only one voucher will be valid for use per recipient and may only be used once.
- Value Retail reserves the right to withdraw or cancel a voucher for any reason at any time.
- Value Retail shall not be liable to the recipient for any financial loss arising out of refusal, cancelation or withdrawal of any voucher or any failure or inability of a recipient to use a voucher for any reason.
- Value Retail makes no warranties regarding the goods (including, without limitation, the quality thereof) that the recipient may obtain with this voucher.
- Your use of this voucher indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions of use