General Terms and Conditions e-VIP card programme
- This electronic VIP Card (“Card”), provides its owner with 10% up to 20% additional discount on the outlet price (the “Discount”) in the participating boutiques at Ingolstadt Village.
- The Card can be redeemed as of 01.February 2021, 10h CET until 20.February 2021, 20h CET (“Eligible Period”).
Due to the Lockdown that lasts at least until 14 February 2021, the card can only be used during Virtual Shopping until this date. Please find more information about Virtual Shopping service at: https://www.tbvsc.com/ingolstadt-village/en/services/virtual-shopping
- The list of the participating boutiques can be found here.
- The Card can be downloaded during the Eligible Period from
Ingolstadt Village Chinese New Year 2021 generic
- This e-VIP Card is only for use at the participating boutiques at Ingolstadt Village. Not all boutiques at Ingolstadt Village participate in the VIP Card scheme due to the current situation and certain boutiques apply restrictions and exemptions.
These participating brands offer Virtual Shopping and reserve & collect: https://www.tbvsc.com/ingolstadt-village/en/services/virtual-shopping
For further details on the participating boutiques, with details of current restrictions and exemptions, please enquire by Ingolstadt Village by phone (+49 (0)841 8863100) or per e-mail (IVReception@ValueRetail.com) for further information.
- This card must be presented at the time of purchase in order to receive the reduction. During Virtual Shopping the guest provides the staff with the screenshot of the valid e-VIP Card or the 16-digit number mentioned under the QR Code.
- This Card is only valid on the date of issue.
- This Card is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
- This Card is only valid for use by the person to whom it is issued and is not transferrable.
- This Card has no cash value and cannot be used for previously made purchases.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
a) neither Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Ltd, members of the same group of companies in the meaning of § 15 German Stock Corporation Law or the owners of Ingolstadt Village (together “VR”) are responsible for the prices at which the participating boutiques advertises or sells goods from time to time;
b) there is no contractual relationship between VR and you in relation to the discount offered in this Card or otherwise;
c) VR gives no warranties regarding the goods and services (including without limitation the quality thereof) that you may obtain with this Card from the relevant boutiques;
d) You shall have no right, and waive your ability to make any claim against VR in the event that any participating boutique fails to honour this Card in whole or part or I case of any subsequent withdrawal of the Card, you exclusively have legal claims against the participating boutique;
e) you shall have no right, and waive your ability to make any claim for loss or damage (to person or property) save as may not be excluded by law, suffered by you or third persons in consequence of your use of this Card in procuring goods from any participating boutique.
- These terms and conditions apply to purchases made from the participating boutiques at Ingolstadt Village and are subject to the terms and conditions of sale applied by each boutique.
- You shall indemnify VR, VR’s officers and employees, and hold them harmless from and against any actions, claims, damages (including amounts paid on a without prejudice basis), losses and costs suffered by VR and/or VR’s officers and employees in consequence of any action or claim made by you that is at variance with the acknowledgements, agreements and waivers made by you above.
- VR reserves the right to withdraw this Card, and/or modify the benefits associated with the Card, at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
- This Card will become invalid if tampered with in any way.
- By providing VR with an email address, you acknowledge and consent to VR using your information to contact you about promotions, brands and other matters considered of interest to you and about joining VR’s Privilege membership. You consent to being contacted by email. If you do not consent to this use, you must not provide VR with your email address. If you change your mind and want to withdraw your consent, you must notify us, and we will stop this use.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
a) some of the boutiques listed in the Card may have additional restrictions or exceptions in place;
b) some of the boutiques may not be operating on the day of use;
c) and you should enquire in the Tourist Information Center of Ingolstadt Village by phone (+49 (0)841 8863100) or per e-mail (IVReception@ValueRetail.com) for further information.
- These terms and conditions are subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany whereby the German conflict of laws statute (International Private law) and United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not be applicable.