- A one-off fee of EUR 23.00 per customer including statutory VAT of currently 19 % is payable for the shopping service. This does not apply to minors accompanying participants and customers.
- Customers are obliged to check on their own responsibility in the shop that all their Purchases are in the shopping bag handed over to them. Furthermore, the customer is obliged to present the Customer QR Code to the respective employee in the respective shop for scanning purposes without delay. Only if the customer temporarily requires access to Purchases already given to the purchasing assistant in the course of the shopping service (e.g., for colour matching), the customer will contact the Ingolstadt Village Tourist Information or the purchasing assistant directly. The purchasing assistant will remove the seal from the respective Purchases before returning these Purchases. If the customer no longer needs the Purchases, a new seal is used for this purpose.
ATTENTION: If the removal of the seal causes damage to the Purchases, the customer is liable.
- The shopping service is only available until 60 minutes before the closing time of Ingolstadt Village. Purchases made at Ingolstadt Village later than 60 minutes before closing time cannot be collected through the shopping service.
- If the parties have not agreed on a fixed time for collection, the collection of the Purchases must be announced at tele-phone number +49 841 8863 100, 30 minutes in advance, stating the customer’s name. Your shopping must be retrieved on the same day of purchase, and no later than 15 minutes before Village closing.
- Purchases held in safekeeping are returned to them at the Ingolstadt Village Tourist Information after the end of the shopping service. Value Retail will have the Purchases ready for collection at the selected return location within 30 minutes of prior telephone notification or notification to the shopping assistant, if the parties have not agreed on a fixed time for collection. However, Value Retail is not liable for any delays. At the request of the customer, the Purchases will then be transported to the customer’s means of transport; this will only take place when accompanied by the customer.
When collecting your shopping bags, please present your Hands Free Shopping Service confirmation, the store receipts for the purchases taken in charge by Hands Free Shopping Service, an Identity document establishing your identity as the person who made the subscription to the service.
- The customer is advised that participating shops at Ingol-stadt Village can only accept those Purchases for the shop-ping service that were purchased in the shop in question, but not other luggage or other Purchases from other shops.
ATTENTION: Customers are advised to keep the cash re-ceipts of their Purchases separately outside the Packaging.
For purchases made in Ingolstadt Village before registering to Hands Free Shopping, please notify the staff while they register you to the service. These purchases can also be sealed and secured by Ingolstadt Village staff. Please note that only Ingolstadt Village staff can accept shopping outside of a brand location.
- If the stored Purchases are not collected by the customer on the Day of Purchase, Value Retail will destroy unclaimed Purchases after 28 calendar days at the latest.
- Value Retail is liable to the customer in accordance with the statutory provisions for damages caused by intent or gross negligence.
In the event of simple and slight negligence, Value Retail will only be liable for damages resulting from the violation of a material contractual obligation. To the extent Value Retail is liable in cases of simple and slight negligence, liability is limited to damages that typically occur as a possible consequence of the breach of contract and that were foreseeable as a possible consequence of a breach of contract at the time the contract was concluded.
To the extent the liability of Value Retail is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of its employees, staff members, legal representatives and agents. Value Retail’s liability for culpable injury to life, body or health remains unaffected by the above liability provisions.
The liability is limited to a maximum amount of EUR 25,000 per shopping bag.
- Any damage and/or loss of Purchases must be reported without undue delay by the customer to the Ingolstadt Vil-lage Tourist Information. Otherwise, Value Retail will not be liable for such losses and/or damages.
- The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.
- If the customer has no place of residence or common abode within the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany, the place of jurisdiction is the registered office of Value Retail. The same shall apply if customers move their place of residence or common abode outside the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany or if the customer’s place of residence or common abode is not known at the time the action is brought.
Data protection notice:
Information on our data protection policy can be found at: https://www.tbvsc.com/Ingolstadt-village/en/legal/village-privacy-notice
You can register in one of our Welcome Areas or directly in boutique (where a member of our team will come to complete your registration). Upon registering, you will receive a Hands Free Shopping Service registration confirmation (through email or paper) which is essential to the use of the service.