Michael Kors Competition Terms & Conditions
VALUE RETAIL MANAGEMENT IRELAND LIMITED COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition. 1.1 To enter, you must: (a) follow both the @kildarevillage and @michaelkors Instagram handles on Instagram; and (b) comment on the @kildarevillage Instagram feed Michael Kors competition post tagging two of your friends (using their Instagram handles) within the time period specified in condition 3. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Instagram and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 9am on Monday 11th October 2021. The closing date of the competition is 11.59 pm on Thursday 14th October 2021. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen from amongst those who have fulfilled the Correct Entry Mechanism by a computerised process on Friday 15th October 2021 (the "Selection Date").
- The winner will receive one €200 voucher to spend at the Michael Kors boutique in Kildare Village.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Messenger (to the winner’s Instagram handle used at entry) before 11.59pm on Friday 15th October and must provide their surname, number and email to claim their prize. The winner must also confirm a date and time to arrange an appointment to visit the boutique to collect the prize and be congratulated by the Michael Kors brand where they can enjoy their personal shopping experience. The winners details will be shared with Michael Kors who will arrange a boutique appointment on behalf of the winner in this regard. The winner will receive confirmation of an arranged date and time to visit the boutique to collect their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be collected by the winner of being notified of their win at the Michael Kors boutique within Kildare Village on the agreed date and time arranged. If the winner fails to collect their prize the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who contacts the Promoter via Instagram (using the Instagram handle @kildarevillage) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter Instagram account (using the Instagram handle @kildarevillage). In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority of Ireland on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The competition will be governed by Irish law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- The Promoter of this competition is Value Retail Management Ireland Limited,
- 1B Kildare Village, Nurney Road, Kildare Town, Co. Kildare.