Privilege Treat T&Cs
Kildare Village Privilege Treats Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIVILEGE TREATS PROGRAMME . BY CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN
THE PRIVILEGE TREATS PROGRAMME ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- These Terms and Conditions are valid from 07.02.2020 to 31.01.2021 (the ‘Relevant Period’).
- Qualifying members of Privilege in Kildare Village are those members who qualify for a one off gift/service (‘Privilege Treat’) based on: (a.) The scanning of their unique privilege member code (‘Privilege Code’); and (b.) Special occasions in their lives (e.g. birthday – please note, only those Qualifying Members who choose to submit their date of birth to the Privilege database will be eligible to receive a birthday Privilege Treat); (‘Qualifying Member’). Qualifying Member’s shall be eligible to receive the Privilege Treat described in the email received or as notified via the treat portal online or in app, advising them of their qualification for a Privilege Treat (Qualifying Email) (subject to availability). The Qualifying Email shall advise the Qualifying Member of where and how to redeem their gift. There are no further entry actions to those outlined above required to enter the Privilege TreatsProgramme unless otherwise outlined in the Qualifying Email.
- The Privilege Treats Programme and this website at www.kildarevillage.com are operated by Value Retail Management Ireland Limited (registered number 402410) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Unit 1b, Kildare Village, Nurney Road, Kildare town, County Kildare.
- The Privilege Treats Programme is open to all individuals over the age of 18 (eighteen) years of age who, during the Relevant Period qualify to receive the Privilege Treat described in the Qualifying Email.
- Participation in the Privilege Treats Programme occurs when a Qualifying Member redeems the Privilege Treat described in the Qualifying Email received by them. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Privilege Treats Programme.
- Once Qualifying Members redeem their Privilege Treat using their Privilege Code , that Privilege Treat availability will expire from the Qualifying Member’s Privilege code and cannot be used again. The foregoing is with the exception of ‘Timeless treats’ which may be reused pursuant to the instructions in the Qualifying Email and provided the treat remains visible on the treats portal.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to redemption of the Privilege Treat is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Privilege Treats Programme, any Privilege Treat, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
- Privilege Treats are not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- The Promoter has arranged the Privilege Treats Programme in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from participating in the Privilege Treats Programme.
- No responsibility will be accepted for unavailable or non-scanning Privilege codes for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the Privilege Treat Programme redemption process or the operation of the Privilege Treats Programme.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Qualifying Member it finds to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Qualifying Members acknowledge and agree that: (i) The Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village are not responsible for the prices at which any boutique at Kildare Village advertises or sells goods from time to time; (ii) there is no contractual relationship between the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village and Qualifying Members in relation to the Privilege Treats Programme or otherwise; (iii) the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village make no warranties regarding the goods that form part of the Privilege Treat (including without limitation the quality thereof) which Qualifying Members obtain at Kildare Village; (iv) Qualifying Members shall have no right, and waive his/her ability to make any claim against the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village in the event that the Privilege Treat cannot be provided; (v) the Promoter will endeavour to provide a treat of equal or greater value in the event that the Privilege Treat cannot be provided for any reason; and (vi) nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury from its negligence or that of its employees or officers in relation to the promoting of the Privilege Treats Programme.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Qualifying Members agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (iii) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will Qualifying Members be permitted to obtain awards for, and Qualifying Members hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of Qualifying Members and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland.