Gaeng Karee Fuktong* Roasted Butternut Squash Curry | Serves 4
- 1 medium/large butternut squash
- 3dsp sunflower oil
- 2 heaped dsp yellow curry paste,
- 800ml coconut milk, 21% fat
- 200ml water
- 4 kaﬃr lime leaves, torn
- 1dsp Madras curry powder
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp salt
- 1dsp or 20g palm sugar
- 300g potato, diced, par-boiled
- 150g onion, diced
- 1dsp crispy shallots, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- Peel the butternut squash, cut lengthways into 6 pieces, brush with a little oil and put in the oven for about 30 minutes or until they begin to soften. Keep to one side.
- Heat the wok to a medium heat, add the oil and curry paste and stir until you get an aroma.
- Add the coconut milk and water, bring to the boil and add the kaﬃr lime leaves, curry powder and turmeric with the salt and palm sugar.
- Stir until the palm sugar is dissolved.
- Put in the potatoes, butternut squash and onion and cook for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with the crispy shallots and serve Thai jasmine rice on the side
В поисках вдохновения
Наша сводка последних новостей в мире моды, туризма, культуры и кулинарного искусства.