Hands-Free Shopping Service Terms & Conditions
Hands-free Shopping Service Terms and Conditions for Guests
Your guide to effortless shopping with the Hands-free Shopping Service:
- Present your registered Hands Free Shopping ("HFS”) leaflet or email to the sales assistant with your QR code and guest I.D when making your purchase.
- Ensure that you receive a receipt in each boutique for your purchase and store it safely.
- Check that all of your purchases have been sealed in a security shopping bag.
- When you have finished all your shopping, please telephone +353 87 147 4302 at least 30 minutes before you wish to leave the Village, to ensure your shopping will be ready for you to collect.
- Collect your purchases from Guest Services Point (located beside Valet).
- Hands-free Shopping is available until 1 hour before Kildare Village closing time. Your purchases made during the final hour of Village opening will not be able to use HFS.
Please ensure you have read and understood the following important conditions for your use of the Hands-free Shopping Service at Kildare Village: Please note that each boutique can only accept items purchased from that boutique for the Hands-free Shopping service and will not be able to accept purchases made from other boutiques.
We aim to collect your shopping and have it ready within 30 minutes of you informing us you wish to leave the Village. However, we do not guarantee this time period and we do not accept liability if for any reason your shopping is not available for collection within this period.
You must collect your shopping on the same day that you purchased the items. If for any reason you cannot collect on the day, you should notify us as soon as possible on +353 87 147 4302 and we will hold your items for up to 28 days for you to collect. We reserve the right to dispose of any purchases that have not been collected within 28 days.
In accordance with Value Retail's insurance cover we limit our liability for your loss or damage to your shopping under the Hands-free Shopping service to €500 per item and a maximum of €5,000 per Guest. We will only be responsible for loss or damage to your shopping that is directly attributable to our actions and/or omissions. This does not affect your legal rights under the Sale of goods and Supply of Services Act 1980.
To assist with any problems, please notify us in person of any loss, damage or other problems as soon as possible on collecting your shopping at the number provided above.
We will process your personal information (identity, contact and transaction data) in order to register you for Hands-free Shopping Service and manage the service for your visit, on the basis of our legitimate interest in operating this service. We will not share this data with third parties or use it for other purposes, and we will keep it only for as long as necessary for operating the Hands-free Shopping Service. Under certain circumstances, you have rights to request access to, correction of or restriction or other controls of your data. For further details, please refer to the Kildare Village Privacy Notice or contact us on the phone number below.
The Hands-free Shopping Service at Kildare Village is provided by Value Retail Management Ireland Limited, 1b Kildare Village, Nurney Road, Kildare Town, County Kildare, Ireland Tel: +353 (0) 45 534900