Phad Nam Prik Pao | Serves 2
- 300g Tiger Prawns, de-shelled and deveined
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 4 dsp rapeseed oil
- 1 dsp chilli paste in oil
- 50g baby corn, halves, Par-boiled
- 20g spring onion, cut 3”
- 30g onions, sliced
- 50g mixed pepper, sliced
- 5g woodear mushroom, Par-boiled
- 10g Thai sweet basil
- 3 dsp fish sauce
- ½ dsp wild honey
- 100ml water or chicken stock
- Bring the wok to a medium to high heat and add the oil, garlic and chilli paste in oil.
- Stir until they get a nice aroma and add the prawns then stir for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add baby corn, onion, spring onion, pepper and woodear mushroom.
- Stir until they mix well for about 30 seconds, then season with fish sauce, honey and chicken stock. You will be able to tell the prawns are cooked once they turn a pink colour.
- Add Thai sweet basil at the end before you serve.