SCAN AND WIN - FEBRUARY 2020
*THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL APPLY TO PURCHASES OF PRODUCTS AT LA ROCA VILLAGE. *
- To enter the draw you must be a member of the Privilege Programme and scan the Privilege code, available in your personal area, at least once.
- The more times you scan it, the more chances you have to win.
- The promotion will be valid for codes scanned from 1st to 9th February 2020 (both days included) at shops in La Roca Village (the “Draw”). Please note: Bimba y Lola, Bulgari, FCB Official Store, Geox, Michael Kors, Moncler, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Prada and Tod's are excluded from this promotion as they do not have scanner for the Privilege code.
- Each scan will be counted as a chance to win the prize.
- This offer cannot be added to other promotions.
- Offer valid for one person.
- The prize consists of 1 Gift Card worth €500, valid for one year from the time it is collected, and usable only at the shops in La Roca Village. The Gift Card is subject to its own terms and conditions, which will be supplied when you are given the card. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and under no circumstances will it cover the journey to La Roca Village from the winner’s place of origin. The Gift Card must be collected at the Tourist Information Office at La Roca Village no later than 31st May 2020 (inclusive). Value Retail reserves the right to withdraw the prize in the event that the Gift Card is not collected by the above deadline.
- Only one Gift Card can be won by each winning person.
- The winners of the draw will be chosen at random through the random.org platform and will be informed of their prize using the email address supplied by the winner in their registration for the Privilege Programme by 15th March 2020.
The client knows and agrees to the following:
10.1. Value Retail Management Spain, S.L.U, any of its subsidiaries and/or companies and the owner of La Roca Village and Las Rozas Village (“Value Retail”) will not be responsible for any offers or prices announced by the shops, or for the prices at which they sell their products at any time.
10.2. Value Retail acts at all times as “agent” of the shops, and membership of the Privilege Programme does not create any relationship whatsoever between Value Retail and the customer in relation to any promotion or discount offered by “outlet” shops or in any other way.
10.3. Value Retail gives no guarantee regarding the products (including but not restricted to their quality) purchased by the customer for this promotion, or regarding any gifts or promotions offered by the “outlet” shop.
10.4. The customer will not be entitled to and waives the possibility of lodging any claim against Value Retail in the event that the shop does not offer the promotions described here, either wholly or in part, and the customer’s only recourse in this event is to complain to the shop in question.
- In addition to these conditions, purchases made to apply for the promotion described herein will also be covered by the shops’ terms and conditions of sale.
- Shareholders, managers and employees of the Village may not take part in the promotion, nor may those of the group of companies using the name The Bicester Village Shopping Collection™, agencies involved in the promotion, suppliers, direct or indirect partners who have taken part in preparing it or the children and direct families of any of these groups. If for whatever reason a person listed in the above paragraph is a winner, Value Retail may withdraw the prize from them as they do not meet the entry requirements.
- In accordance with the stipulations of current legislation, where applicable Value Retail will make the pertinent withholding and payment on account for personal income tax for winners of the prize, and will declare the prizes handed over in the relevant tax returns.
- These rules are governed by Spanish law. Breach of any of these Rules by a participant will lead to their immediate disqualification. The participants and Value Retail agree that any controversy that might arise over the interpretation or execution of these rules will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Barcelona.
Value Retail will process the data for the purposes of carrying out and managing the Draw, as well as contacting the participant to inform them of any fact or activity related to them (for example, informing them that they have won, incorrect entries, extensions or changes in the conditions), such processing being necessary and justified for contractual execution of the participant’s entry in the Draw. This promotion is linked to the Privilege Programme, so your personal data will be obtained directly from this.
The data supplied will not be passed on to any parties other than suppliers providing a Value Retail service, such as for example gathering information about entrants, determining the winner, etc. The data will be processed by Value Retail while the Draw remains open to entries, and during the time necessary to determine the winner. Once all the winners have been notified, the data will be kept for the time necessary to meet Value Retail’s legal obligations, including terms for prescription of any action arising from the Draw.
The winner explicitly agrees to Value Retail mentioning them on its social networks as the winner of the Draw.
Every entrant has the right of access, correction, deletion, objection, restriction or portability, which they may exercise by writing to Legal Dept., La Roca Village, Santa Agnès de Malanyanes, La Roca del Vallès, C.P. 08430 (Barcelona) or to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the following on the envelope or in the subject of the email message: “Ref: Personal data – Scan and Win”. Furthermore, they may lodge a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they feel their data have been processed in breach of the provisions of these legal rules or applicable regulations.