REDEEM YOUR GIFT CARD
Follow these simple steps
- While the Village is closed, use our new Virtual Shopping service to make purchases with participating boutiques. Between 14 November and 6 December, you can receive a €30 Gift Card on Virtual Shopping purchases of €300 or more. This offer is exclusively available for Privilege members. Your Privilege code must be scanned with each transaction in order to be eligible to receive a Gift Card. Any purchases made cannot be returned after the €30 Gift Card is issued and then re-purchased using the Gift Card.
- Once your scanned purchases have reached a minimum value of €300, you will receive a confirmation email.
- To collect your Gift Card, you must present this confirmation email (which can also be found in the Privilege app), along with your ID or passport and your personal Privilege code at the Village Tourist Information Centre once La Roca Village reopens.
- 100 Gift Cards are available for the first 100 Privilege members who make a minimum total purchase of €300, and present their confirmation email at the Village Tourist Information Centre before 31 January 2020.
- Your Gift Card will be valid for purchases in the Village until 31 December 2021.
Any purchases made without scanning your Privilege code will not be counted towards to minimum total spend for this promotion under any circumstances. Please note that Gift Card stock is limited and only 100 Gift Cards are available. Only one Gift Card will be issued per Privilege code. The Gift Card will be subject to its own terms and conditions, your acceptance of these will be assumed upon receipt of the Gift Card.
If you do not receive a confirmation email after making purchases of at least €300, and scanning your Privilege code with each one, please visit the Village Tourist Information Centre once the Village reopens with your shopping receipts, your ID or Passport and your Privilege code.