TWO €500 GIFT CARD’S RAFFLE PER WEEK FOR MEMBERSHIP MEMBERS WITH PURCHASES TOTALLING 150€ IN A WEEK IN LAS ROZAS VILLAGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLING TO LAS ROZAS VILLAGE MEMBERSHIP RAFFLE.
- The Sponsor is Value Retail Management Spain, S.L.U., NIF B-60.689.486 (referred as both "Sponsor" or "Las Rozas Village"), the entity that manages, amongst others, Las Rozas Village. The Sponsor can be contacted at its registered office at La Roca Village, La Roca del Vallès, C.P. 08430 (Barcelona).
- The Sponsor sets out below the terms and conditions of the raffle (the "Raffle" and the "Terms and Conditions", respectively) which is exclusively for members of Las Rozas Village Membership.
- The territorial scope of this raffle extends to Spain.
- The raffle will start on 2 August 2021 and will end on 15 August 2021 at 11:59pm both days inclusive. Any Membership member will be able to participate while the raffle is running.
- Participation in the raffle is free of charge.
- Prizes to be drawn: For the duration of the promotion, 2 Gift Cards with a total value of €1,000 will be raffled, with the following breakdown:
|Unit amount||Units||Total value|
The prizes will be communicated directly to the winners. The prizes are as stated in the previous paragraph and do not extend to any other concept that is not expressly specified above, not including to the following exclusions:
- Fees and taxes, including those derived from prizes.
- In order to be eligible to participate in the raffle, participants must fulfil all of the following conditions:
7.1. FOR THE WEEKLY RAFFLE:
- Scan purchases of a minimum value of €150 from Monday to Sunday between 2 and 8 August and 9 and 15 August 2021 at any of the participating boutiques in the Village that have scanners (including restaurants). The following boutiques: Bimba y Lola, Bvlgari, Geox, Gucci, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women y Polo Ralph Lauren Kids are excluded from this promotion and purchases in these boutiques will not count towards this promotion. Purchases not scanned will not be counted under any circumstances.
- Previously registered in Membership
- Access to the raffle is automatic once the participant registers purchases totalling €150 in a week, so it is not necessary to validate the tickets at the Tourist Information Center.
It is possible to participate repeatedly, i.e. by accumulating several batches of purchases totalling €150, but the raffle will be entered as a single profile (each participant will only be able to win one of the weekly gift cards).
8.The raffles will be conducted as follows:
8.1. WEEKLY RAFFLE: This will take place on the following monday after the end of the raffle week period - 3 August for the first week and 16 August for the second week, once the data regarding the purchases from Monday to Sunday has been obtained. The winner will be chosen randomly via the random.org platform, as well as a reserve. The winner will receive an email notification to which they must reply with their contact details (name, surname, address, phone number, ID number and email address) to the address from which they receive the email and will be informed where to collect the Gift Card. The deadline for replying to the e-mail will be one week after it has been sent, and the dates being explicitly indicated in the e-mail. If no reply is received, the reserve will be communicated by e-mail, giving a new period of one week to reply. If no communication is received from the reserve, the prize will be considered void.
- Deadline for collection of prizes: The maximum deadline for physical collection of the prizes at the Village Tourist Information Center will be 15 September 2021. After this date, the winner will lose their right to claim the prize and the prize will be deemed void, without the winner being entitled to any compensation whatsoever.
- The participation is expressly prohibited in this prize draw from:
- Guests under 18 years;
- Partners, executives and employees of the Sponsor, Las Rozas Village or other companies of the group that apply the concept of The Bicester Village Shopping Collection™, the agencies involved in the promotion, suppliers, direct or indirect collaborators who have participated in the development of the promotion, as well as the children and direct relatives to of all of these. If, for any reason, a person listed in the preceding paragraph is a winner, Sponsor may terminate/disqualify the offending entrant and withdraw/invalidate the corresponding prize for failure to comply with the entry requirements. Any attempt to defraud may be prosecuted by Sponsor and to that end, Sponsor reserves the right to take any and all actions to which it may be entitled. In any case, the Sponsor is not responsible for the fraudulent participation of third parties or for the bad practices of third parties, unrelated to the Sponsor, in the promotion and development of the sweepstakes.
- The Sponsor will not be liable for cases of force majeure or acts that are not attributable to it, which could prevent the winner from enjoying all or part of their prize.
- The mere participation in the raffle implies full acceptance of these Rules, implying that the participant has read and understood them and expressly accepts their full content, without reservations or limitations. The Rules will be permanently available for consultation and printing by all participants on the Sponsor's website (www.lasrozasvillage.com). To this end, the Sponsor reserves, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the right to modify the Rules at any time should circumstances require. The modification will be announced and will be effective as of the date of its announcement, without the contestants being able to make any claim to the Sponsor for it. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the conditions of this raffle at any time, undertaking to communicate the new Rules, conditions or definitive cancellation, if applicable. In particular, if for reasons of force majeure, beyond the control of the Sponsor, Las Rozas Village has to be closed to the public and therefore the raffle cannot be carried out, without the contestants being able to make any claim whatsoever to the Sponsor.
- The prize will be awarded to the winner upon identification at the Las Rozas Village Tourist Information Centre, and the winner must prove their identity by showing their ID card, passport or driving license to Las Rozas Village staff.
- The participant knows and accepts that the Sponsor does not give any guarantees with respect to the prize that the winner acquires for the present raffle. Also acknowledges and agrees that the Gift Cards raffled are subject to their own terms and conditions of use which accepts.
- In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, where applicable, the Sponsor will make the withholding and payment on account corresponding to Personal Income Tax to the winner of the prize, and will declare the prizes awarded in the corresponding tax forms.
16.The winners of the raffles accept and authorize that the mention of their name, image and prize may be published on the Sponsor's website and social networks, as well as in any other commercial, advertising or media support that the Sponsor may use, in order to inform and publicize the result of the raffles carried out. Winners agree to participate, on reasonable terms, in subsequent advertising initiatives that may be requested by the Sponsor.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish Law. Failure by the participant to comply with any of the rules and regulations set out in these rules will result in immediate disqualification and expulsion from the raffle, with forfeiture of the prize, if applicable.
- Participants and the Sponsor accept that any disputes that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these Rules will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona Capital.
- Protection of personal data
Value Retail will process the data for the purposes of conducting and managing the raffle, as well as contacting the participant to communicate any event or activity related to the raffle (e.g. communicating your status as a winner, erroneous entries, extensions or changes to the terms and conditions), the processing being necessary and legitimized by the contractual execution of your participation in the raffle. This promotion is linked to the Membership Programme, so your personal data will be obtained directly from it. The data provided will not be disclosed to parties other than Value Retail's service providers, e.g. collection of participants' information, determination of the winner, etc. The data will be processed by Value Retail while the raffle is still open for participation, as well as for as long as it takes to determine the winner. Once all winners have been notified, the data will be retained for as long as necessary to comply with Value Retail's legal obligations, including the statute of limitations for any actions arising from the raffles. The winner expressly agrees to be mentioned by Value Retail on its social media as the winner of the raffle.
Each participant has the right of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation or portability, which may be exercised by sending a written communication to Dpto Jurídico, La Roca Village, Santa Agnès de Malanyanes, La Roca del Vallès, C.P. 08430 (Barcelona) or to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating on the envelope or in the title of the e-mail: "Ref: Personal data - Membership Raffle August 2021". Likewise, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that data has been processed in contravention of the provisions of these legal bases or the applicable regulations.