From parking management to payment systems, discover the new measures we have put in place to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
New Shopping Protocol
- Floor markings will help you maintain a 2 metre social-distancing requirement when entering the Village, in the boutiques, restaurants and in the other areas of the Village. Boutiques will be required to limit the number of guests allowed in at any one time.
- Following government guidelines, the use of face masks is mandatory in any outdoor space in which it is not possible to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from others from outside your bubble.
- Please note that as part of our increased cleaning schedule, which includes deep cleaning, we operate a weekly mist-cleaning programme approved by the Spanish Ministry of Health.
- Hand sanitisers and hand-washing facilities are available throughout the Village.
- To avoid contact, we encourage all guests to choose contactless payment options where possible.
- We recommend using our interactive digital map to find your way through the Village.
For more information about our Shopping Protocol, click here.
The Village team is working hard to enable guests to enter the Village as soon as possible; we thank you for your patience and wish you an enjoyable shopping experience.
Following government guidelines, the use of face masks is mandatory in any outdoor space in which it is not possible to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from others from outside your bubble.
To protect our guests and staff, we ask for your cooperation in wearing a face covering and not smoking inside the Village.
Pets are allowed in the Village, but our complimentary pet area is currently closed. Please note, each boutique operates its own policy for allowing pets.
All boutiques are open, always respecting health protocols.
In accordance with local health guidelines, we are asking all guests to adhere to social distancing so please be mindful of this when planning your visit.
The restaurant and terraces are currently open. In addition, we are offering takeaway services.
Please note that the number of fitting rooms is limited to ensure appropriate social distancing. Clothes and all items in the fitting rooms are deep cleaned and sanitised after each use.
To avoid contact, we encourage all guests to choose contactless payment options where possible.
Yes, our experts are available by appointment to offer you a bespoke shopping experience. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 91 640 49 00.
Yes, most of the Village boutiques have not changed their returns’ policy.
Yes, the Village Tourism Information Centre is open for information about your visit, opening times, safety measures, the boutiques, the local area and more.
You can get your gift card here.
Parking and Transport
No, we offer complimentary parking to all Village guests.
To ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues, the Shopping Express® luxury coach service is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
To arrive in comfort and style with a private transfer, please click here.
Our App and e-Services
In addition to exclusive content and offers and treats from your favourite boutiques, the Village app allows you to navigate through the Village using our interactive map: simply touch, pan and zoom to view boutiques, search by name or category.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Village and will require an email address to log in.