From parking management to payment systems, discover the new measures we have put in place to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
New Shopping Protocol
- All guests will have their temperature scanned on arrival. Scanned data is not recorded.
- Floor markings will help you maintain a 2 metre social-distancing requirement when entering the Village, in the boutiques, restaurants and in the other areas of the Village. Boutiques will be required to limit the number of guests allowed in at any one time.
- Please note that as part of our increased cleaning schedule, which includes deep cleaning, we operate a weekly mist-cleaning programme approved by the Spanish Ministry of Health.
- In addition to reinforcing the cleaning protocol with more exhaustive sanitation measures, a product misting system approved by the Ministry of Health against COVID-19 is activated weekly.
- Hand sanitisers and hand-washing facilities are available throughout the Village.
- To avoid contact, we encourage all guests to choose contactless payment options where possible.
- We recommend using our interactive digital map to find your way through the Village.
For more information about our Shopping Protocol, click here.
We will be monitoring Village numbers to ensure guests have the space to observe social-distancing requirements. Due to thermal scanning procedures, it may take you a little longer than normal to enter the Village. The Village team is working hard to enable guests to enter the Village as soon as possible; we thank you for your patience and wish you an enjoyable shopping experience.
Unfortunately guests displaying an elevated temperature (above 37.5°C) will not be allowed to enter the Village. We recommend that you visit your doctor and we look forward to being able to welcome you back to the Village soon.
Yes, all guests will be greeted by one of our hosts at the Village entrance who will conduct a temperature check using new thermal scanners. Scanned data is not recorded. You may decline a temperature scan by not entering the Village.
Following government guidelines, face masks must be worn at all times.
Yes, in order to maintain social distancing, boutiques will be limiting the number of guests allowed at any one time. There will be a queuing system in place, with 2 metre markings on the floor to help you maintain social distancing. Some boutiques will also have separate entry/exit points.
To protect our guests and staff, we ask for your cooperation in wearing a face covering and not smoking inside the Village.
The majority of boutiques are now open. For further details, please click here.
In accordance with local health guidelines, we are asking all guests to adhere to social distancing so please be mindful of this when planning your visit.
The terraces are currently open. In addition, we are offering takeaway services.
To ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues, some services have been temporarily suspended, such as the playground and the contemplation room. Other services are available upon request. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Village.
For more information you can contact us on +34 91 640 4900 or by email: email@example.com
Please note that the number of fitting rooms is limited to ensure appropriate social distancing. Clothes and all items in the fitting rooms are deep cleaned and sanitised after each use.
To avoid contact, we encourage all guests to choose contactless payment options where possible.
Yes, our experts are available by appointment to offer you a bespoke shopping experience. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 91 640 49 00.
Yes, most of the Village boutiques have not changed their returns’ policy.
Yes, the Village Tourism Information Centre is open for information about your visit, opening times, safety measures, the boutiques, the local area and more.
You can get your gift card here.
Parking and Transport
No, we offer complimentary parking to all Village guests.
To ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues, the Shopping Express® luxury coach service is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
To arrive in comfort and style with a private transfer, please click here.
Our App and e-Services
In addition to exclusive content and offers and treats from your favourite boutiques, the Village app allows you to navigate through the Village using our interactive map: simply touch, pan and zoom to view boutiques, search by name or category.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Village and will require an email address to log in.