REDEEM YOUR GIFT CARD
Follow these simple steps
- Make purchases with participating boutiques in the Village or via Virtual Shopping between 30 April and 9 May 2021 and you can receive a €30 Gift Card with purchases of €300 or more. This offer is exclusively available for Las Rozas Village Membership members. Your Las Rozas Village Membership code must be scanned with each transaction in order to be eligible to receive a Gift Card. Any purchases made cannot be returned after the €30 Gift Card is issued and then re-purchased using the Gift Card.
The boutiques Bimba y Lola, Bvlgari, Geox, Gucci, Michael Kors, Moncler, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women, Polo Ralph Lauren Children are excluded because they don't have a scanning device, so purchases in these boutiques will not count for the purposes of this Promotion.
- Once your scanned purchases have reached a minimum value of €300, you will receive a confirmation email.
- To collect your Gift Card, you must present this confirmation email, along with your ID or passport and your personal Las Rozas Village Membership code at the Village Tourist Information Centre.
- 500 Gift Cards are available for the first 500 Las Rozas Village Membership members who make a minimum total purchase of €300, and present their confirmation email at the Village Tourist Information Centre before 31 May 2021.
- Your Gift Card will be valid for purchases in the Village until 31 December 2021.
Any purchases made without scanning yourLas Rozas Village Membership code will not be counted towards to minimum total spend for this promotion under any circumstances. Please note that Gift Card stock is limited and only 500 Gift Cards are available. Only one Gift Card will be issued per Las Rozas Village Membership code. The Gift Card will be subject to its own terms and conditions, your acceptance of these will be assumed upon receipt of the Gift Card.
If you do not receive a confirmation email after making purchases of at least €300 and scanning your Las Rozas Village Membership code with each one, please visit the Village Tourist Information Centre with your shopping receipts, your ID or Passport and your Las Rozas Village Membership code.