We have introduced Shopping Protocols across the Village in line with government guidance. Please observe the following procedures during your visit in order to protect the safety and well-being of Village guests and staff members:
• Face masks must be worn at all times by adults and children over the age of 12.
• Shopping with two adults, living at the same address, is allowed. Possibly accompanied by minor children from their own family, or by a person in need of guidance.
• Maintain a 1.5 metre distance from other guests.
• Sanitise your hands before entering the boutiques and repeat when leaving.
• Regularly clean your hands using the hand sanitisers and hand washing facilities that are available at several locations within the Village.
• Choose contactless payment options where possible.
• Use the digital map to find your way around Maasmechelen Village easily.
• The terraces of the restaurants are open. We also offer take-away options that can be consumed on site on the designated extra terraces.
We’re following all applicable health and safety guidelines to provide an enjoyable experience and put your safety and well-being first.
• Increased cleaning schedules and deep cleaning are in place throughout the Village.
• The Village restaurants are temporarily closed, but a number of takeaway options are available.
• The total number of visitors to Maasmechelen Village at any one time is being constantly monitored to prevent overcrowding.
Would you like to have your items delivered to your home? Or do you prefer to reserve your favourite items virtually and then pick up your order at the boutique? The choice is yours.Discover more >
Discover a world of personalised services and extraordinary experiences…Read more >