We have introduced Shopping Protocols across the Village in line with government guidance. Please observe the following procedures during your visit in order to protect the safety and well-being of Village guests and staff members:
• Face masks must be worn at all times by adults and children over the age of 12.
• Shopping with the entire family is allowed in all boutiques. Guests who are not part of the same family are allowed to shop with a group of maximum two people – not counting children under the age of 12.
• Maintain a 1.5 metre distance from other guests.
• Sanitise your hands before entering the boutiques and repeat when leaving.
• Regularly clean your hands using the hand sanitisers and hand washing facilities that are available at several locations within the Village.
• Choose contactless payment options where possible.
• Use the digital map to find your way around Maasmechelen Village easily.
• The restaurants are open: you can sit both inside or on the terrace, with a maximum of four people at each table (not counting children under the age of 12), unless you are part of the same household. Apart from that, there are numerous take-away options available that can be enjoyed on the designated additional terraces.
We’re following all applicable health and safety guidelines to provide an enjoyable experience and put your safety and well-being first.
• Increased cleaning schedules and deep cleaning are in place throughout the Village.
• The total number of visitors to Maasmechelen Village at any one time is being constantly monitored to prevent overcrowding.
Would you like to have your items delivered to your home? Or do you prefer to reserve your favourite items virtually and then pick up your order at the boutique? The choice is yours.Discover more >
Discover a world of personalised services and extraordinary experiences…阅读全文