Terms and Conditions
1. This offer of an eVIP Pass (the “Pass”), which provides up to 30% off of outlet prices (the “Discount”) in certain participating boutiques in Wertheim Village, can be redeemed between 26 September 2020 – 02 October 2020 (the “Eligible Period”), (hereinafter: the “Promotion”).
2. The Pass may be downloaded during the Eligible Period from [https://www.tbvsc.com/evip/?offernumber=38135](https://www.tbvsc.com/evip/?offernumber=38135) Wertheim Village MidAutumn generic
[https://www.tbvsc.com/evip/?offernumber=38120](https://www.tbvsc.com/evip/?offernumber=38120) Wertheim Village Chuseok generic
3. Not all boutiques in Wertheim Village participate in the Promotion and the fulfilment of the Discount is subject always to the discretion of the participating boutiques. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply in some boutiques. The participating boutiques are listed below together with details of any restrictions or exceptions that may apply.
4. To receive the Discount, you must spend a minimum amount (detailed below) at a participating boutique and present the Pass at the time of purchase.
5. The Pass may only be used in the following participating boutiques at Wertheim Village:
__20% extra with no minimum spend:__
Aigner (excluding perfume and jewellery), Baldessarini, Bally (on selected items), Belstaff, Boggi, Bogner (Excluding Ski Collection), Brand Academy Sports Style, Braun Büffel, Brax, Christ (On joined brands), Closed, Coccinelle (On selected items), Daniel Hechter, Ecco, Escada, Estella, Eterna (excluding Basics White and light blue), Eton, Fossil (excluding Monthly specials und Smart Watches), Furla (Excluding Markdowns/ clearance), G-Star, Gant, Garcia, Geox, Littala, Karl Lagerfeld Men (on selected items), Kate Spade New York, Lacoste , Lambert, Le Creuset, Liu Jo, Lululemon Athletica, Molton Brown, Möve, Napapijri, Odlo, Pepe Jeans, Puma, Roeckl, Salomon, Samsonite, Scotch & Soda (Excluding Basics & Barfly), Seidensticker (Excluding basics), 7 For All Mankind, Sunglass Hut, Ted Baker, Thomas Sabo, Timberland, Tom Tailor, Under Armour, Villeroy & Boch, Watch Station (Excluding Monthly specials und Smart Watches)
__10% extra with no minimum spend:__
Adidas, Dorothee Schumacher, Joop!, Levi's, Lloyd, Steiff, Sunglasses by Pfendt Optic, The Body Shop, UGG, Zwilling
__Spend €45 or more and get an extra 10%* off:__ L’occitane
__Spend €50 or more and get an extra 20%* off:__ Zwilling
__Spend €100 or more and get an extra 20%* off:__ Asics
__Spend €120 or more and get an extra 20%* off:__ Lloyd
__Spend €140 or more and get an extra 15%* off:__ Levi's
__Spend €200 or more and get an extra 20%* off:__ WMF, Fred Perry
__Spend €250 or more and get an extra 20%* off:__ BOSS (Sale excluded), Karl Lagerfeld women(exclusing cocotails), Tumi
__Spend €250 or more and get an extra 30%* off:__ Furla
__Spend €300 or more and get an extra 20%* off:__ Superdry, UGG
__Spend €350 or more and get an extra 30%* off:__ Karl Lagerfeld Women(excluding cocotail)
- This Pass is only for use at the participating boutiques at Wertheim Village. It must be presented at the time of purchase in order to receive the reduction. It is only valid for 24 hours from the first use.
- The Pass is not valid in connection with other promotions or offers and cannot be used in conjunction with the standard 10% VIP day card.
- The Pass is only valid for the person to whom it was issued and is not transferable.
- The Pass has no monetary value and cannot be used for purchases already made.
- You acknowledge this and agree that:
10.1. Value Retail Management Limited and its affiliates and the owners of Wertheim Village (collectively "VR") is not responsible for the prices at which participating boutiques advertise or sell goods from time to time;
10.2. there is no contractual relationship between VR and you in relation to the Discount or otherwise;
10.3. VR makes no guarantees as to the goods and services (including but not limited to their quality) that you can obtain with the Pass in the relevant boutiques;
10.4. You waive any claims against VR in the event that a participating boutique does not redeem all or part of the Pass or if the Pass is withdrawn later. Claims can only be made against the participating boutique;
10.5. You waive any claims for loss or damage (to any person or property) that you or a third party may incur as a result of using the Pass when purchasing goods from a participating boutique; unless this cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions apply to purchases in the participating boutiques in Wertheim Village and are subject to the sales conditions applicable to the individual boutiques.
- You release VR, the officers and employees of VR from any liability and hold them harmless from and against all lawsuits, claims, damages (including amounts paid without prejudice), losses and costs, the VR and / or the managers Employees and employees of these companies have suffered as a result of lawsuits or claims on your part that deviate from the above recognitions, agreements and waivers.
- VR reserves the right to withdraw the Pass at any time without reason and / or to change the benefits associated with the Pass.
- This Pass becomes invalid if it is tampered with in any way.
- By providing VR with an email address, you consent to VR using your data to inform you about promotions, brands and other matters that may be of interest to you, and about joining Privilege membership of VR. You agree to be contacted by email. If you do not consent to this use, you may not provide VR with your email address. If you change your mind and want to withdraw your consent, you must notify us and we will stop using it.
- The information you provide in connection with the Pass is stored in accordance with the data protection guidelines of Wertheim Village. Alternatively, you can contact Value Retail Management Germany GmbH in Almosenberg, 97877 Wertheim, +49 (0) 9342 91 99 100, legal@WertheimVillage.com.
- You acknowledge this and agree that: (i) additional restrictions or exceptions apply to some of the boutiques listed in the Pass; (ii) some of the boutiques may not be operational on the day of use; and (iii) there may be recently opened boutiques participating in the Pass programme that are not listed and you should contact the tourist information office for more information.
- These terms and conditions are subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany whereby the German conflict of laws statute (International Private law) and United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not be applicable.