How to make fresh pumpkin ravioli
TO MAKE THE PASTA AND THE FILLING
- Mix 200g of plain flour with two eggs and one tsp of olive oil until it forms a dough.
- Rest the dough by placing in a bowl covered with cling film and place in the fridge for two hours.
- Once ready, roll out the dough to create a 2mm sheet of pasta.
- Bake the pumpkin in the oven for one hour at 180°C or 350°F.
- Add 100g of crumbled amaretti biscuits (approx. three), a tsp of mustard and one beaten egg into a bowl.
- Remove the pumpkin from the skin and add the biscuit mix, 70g of Parmigiano Reggiano and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
Using a piping bag, pipe the filling into small circles onto the rolled out pasta, leaving a space between each.
Fold over the pasta and press down between each to create the tortelli shapes.
Carefully cut into separate ravioli pieces, this is the fun bit!
Boil the ravioli for three minutes adding a pinch of salt to the water. Serve with melted better and a generous sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
We’d love to see photos of your finished bakes. Share them with us on social using #BicesterVillageBakes
В поисках вдохновения
Наша сводка последних новостей в мире моды, туризма, культуры и кулинарного искусства.