- This offer of an eVIP Pass (the “Pass”), which provides Visa debit and credit card holders with up to 20% off of outlet prices (the “Discount”) in certain participating boutiques in Ingolstadt Village, can be redeemed between 15 July 2020 – 30 September 2020 (the “Eligible Period”).
- The Pass may be downloaded during the Eligible Period from https://www.ingolstadtvillage.com/eVIP-visag
- Not all boutiques in Ingolstadt Village participate in the Pass programme and the fulfilment of the Discount is subject always to the discretion of the participating boutiques. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply in some boutiques. The participating boutiques are listed below together with details of any restrictions or exceptions that may apply.
- To receive the Discount, you must spend a minimum amount (detailed below) at a participating boutique and present the Pass at the time of purchase.
- The Pass may only be used in the following participating boutiques at Ingolstadt Village:
Spend €100 or more and get an extra 20%* off
Home & Cook
Spend €200 or more and get an extra 20%* off
Aigner (not valid in the Aigner Pop-Up Store, already reduced items, jewellery and fragrances excluded)
L'Occitane en Provence
Stuart Weitzman (Sale excluded)
Spend €200 or more and get an extra 10%* off
Spend €250 or more and get an extra 20%* off
BOSS (Sale excluded)
Spend €300 or more and get an extra 10%* off
Armani (Sunglasses and watches excluded)
Spend €350 or more and get an extra 20%* off
Roberto Cavalli (Sale excluded)
Spend €500 or more and get an extra 20%* off
Versace (only on already reduced items)
- The Pass is only valid for a period of up to 24 hours from the first time it is used in Ingolstadt Village.
- The Pass is not valid in connection with other promotions or offers and cannot be used in conjunction with the standard 10% VIP day card.
- The Pass is only valid for the person to whom it was issued and is not transferable.
- The Pass has no monetary value and cannot be used for purchases already made.
- You acknowledge this and agree that:
- Value Retail Management Limited and its affiliates and the owners of Wertheim Village (collectively "VR") and Visa are not responsible for the prices at which participating boutiques advertise or sell goods from time to time;10.2. there is no contractual relationship between VR or Visa and you in relation to the Discount or otherwise; 10.3. VR and Visa make no guarantees as to the goods and services (including but not limited to their quality) that you can obtain with the Pass in the relevant boutiques; 10.4. You waive any claims against VR and Visa in the event that a participating boutique does not redeem all or part of the Pass or if the Pass is withdrawn later. Claims can only be made against the participating boutique; 10.5. You waive any claims for loss or damage (to any person or property) that you or a third party may incur as a result of using the Pass when purchasing goods from a participating boutique; unless this cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions apply to purchases in the participating boutiques in Ingolstadt Village and are subject to the sales conditions applicable to the individual boutiques.
- You release Visa, VR, the officers and employees of Visa and VR from any liability and hold them harmless from and against all lawsuits, claims, damages (including amounts paid without prejudice), losses and costs, the Visa and VR and / or the managers Employees and employees of these companies have suffered as a result of lawsuits or claims on your part that deviate from the above recognitions, agreements and waivers.
- VR reserves the right to withdraw the Pass at any time without reason and / or to change the benefits associated with the Pass.
- This Pass becomes invalid if it is tampered with in any way.
- By providing VR with an email address, you consent to VR using your data to inform you about promotions, brands and other matters that may be of interest to you, and about joining Privilege membership of VR. You agree to be contacted by email. If you do not consent to this use, you may not provide VR with your email address. If you change your mind and want to withdraw your consent, you must notify us and we will stop using it.
- The information you provide in connection with the Pass is stored in accordance with the data protection guidelines of Ingolstadt Village. Alternatively, you can contact Value Retail Management Germany GmbH in Otto-Hahn-Strasse 1, 85055 Ingolstadt, +49 (0) 841 88 63 100, legal@IngolstadtVillage.com.
- You acknowledge this and agree that: (i) additional restrictions or exceptions apply to some of the boutiques listed in the Pass; (ii) some of the boutiques may not be operational on the day of use; and (iii) there may be recently opened boutiques participating in the Pass programme that are not listed and you should contact the tourist information office for more information.
- These terms and conditions are subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany whereby the German conflict of laws statute (International Private law) and United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not be applicable.