- We are Value Retail Management Ireland Ltd (“us”, “we”) registered at Kildare Village (the “Village”).
- As part of our social distancing measures, we are limiting the number of people who can enter the Village at any one time, while also tracking the occupancy of the Village. This tracking does not involve the processing of any personal data.
- To assist with social distancing guidelines, we have introduced an optional pre-booking service for entry to the Village at a specified date and time. The following are the steps involved if you wish to pre-book your visit and are travelling by car:
Please log onto the following link: https://KildareVillage.eventbrite.co.uk and pre-book an arrival time for your car.
Times available are over the course of the full opening hours of the Village in half-hourly slots, every day of the week.
You will be asked to confirm the number of guests who will be travelling in your car to assist us with our social distancing measures; tickets will be issued per car rather than per car occupant.
Upon arrival at the Village please follow the directional signage to car park A, the priority pre-booked car park. You should then enter the Village through the priority entrance.
Your ticket will be scanned on arrival and it will only permit you and the guests who travelled in your car priority entry to the Village at the time slot you booked.
- We may, therefore, decline or limit entry at the priority entrance to anyone who does not have a ticket for the relevant timeslot, and/or give priority entry during these timeslots to those who do have tickets.
- We cannot predict accurately how long guests who are already in the Village will stay so we may ask you to wait even if you have a ticket for a particular timeslot; should this happen, those with tickets for the timeslot that were prevented from entering will be prioritised for entry over those without, or over those with tickets for later slots.
- You can give this ticket without charge to a member of your close family or to a close friend. However, this ticket cannot be sold, loaned or otherwise treated in any commercial way. Any ticket that has been transferred, loaned or shared in a commercial way is void.
- We reserve our usual rights to decline entry to the Village or to ask any guest to leave the Village if they are behaving in an anti-social way, are inebriated or under the influence of drugs, or for any other legal reason.
- We may decide to remove the need for tickets at certain times, on certain days or generally at our sole discretion.
- This virtual ticket has no monetary value.
- This ticket is provided without charge and accordingly we shall, to the extent that the law allows liability to be limited or excluded, not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect arising from or connected with the ticket, the acceptance or non-acceptance of the ticket, the operation or non-operation of the ticketing system. This foregoing exclusion of liability does not relate to any liability we would have had to you if the ticketing system was not in place including, as an example only, liability for unsafe premises.
- You must not obtain or seek to obtain tickets unless you have a genuine intention to visit the Village at the relevant time and day in person; we may decline entry or block issuance of tickets if we have reason to believe that the ticketing system is being used in a way that has the object or effect of restricting tickets available to guests with a genuine intention to visit the Village.
- The Irish Government has currently placed restrictions on travel within Ireland. Should you breach these restrictions in booking a ticket to and endeavouring to visit the Village, we will not accept any liability for loss, damage, inconvenience or expense suffered by you due to your being stopped by the Gardai or other authorities and being unable to complete your journey to the Village.
- Please note disability parking is available for those who hold a valid disabled parking permit only. We reserve our right to check the validity of any disabled parking permit on arrival. If you need a disabled parking space, please tick the relevant box on the booking form.