Orlebar Brown launched a more tailored approach to men's beach and swim shorts.
- Fitting rooms will remain open for customer use
- A maximum of two fitting rooms will be available at any one time. Both fitting rooms may be used providing there is sufficient distance between them to adhere to safe shopping guidelines.
- Any items that a customer requests to try on will be sourced from the stockroom, providing the customer with the product in its original packaging. If a product is not available from the stockroom but is available from the shop floor, the customer will be notified of this to allow them the choice of trying the display item. If they agree to try the display item they will be offered the choice to have the item steamed as a sanitisation safeguard.
- Service will remain unchanged at the fitting room, with a member of the team being on hand, albeit at a safe distance, to provide any advice and assistance during the customers try-on session. Any items the customer does not wish to purchase, will be fully steamed and quarantined in the stockroom for 24 hours before being repackaged to go back into storage or placed back onto the shop floor. Quarantined items will be steamed and hung in the stockroom separately to any other stock for 24 hours.
- Before the fitting room becomes available for the next customer, it will be thoroughly cleaned.
Recently seen in the boutique
Setter sport stripe drawcord
Setter x drawcord