Membership Rewards T&Cs
Kildare Village Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE MEMBERSHIP REWARDS PROGRAMME. BY CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE MEMBERSHIP REWARDS PROGRAMME ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- These Terms and Conditions are valid from 07.09.2021 to 28.02.2022 (the ‘Relevant Period’).
- All new Members enter the Membership Programme at Level 1. For each €1 you spend in the Village, you’ll be awarded one Star: you must scan your individual Membership QR code to be awarded Stars. Once you have collected enough Stars, you will move up to Level 2, and then to Level 3. Each Level of the programme attracts different Rewards; some relate to the number of Stars awarded, others are offered simply by being a Member of that particular Level.
- At the end of February each year, your Stars will be reset to zero. This means any rewards offered relating to Stars awarded will be reset. However, for the following year, you will remain in the Level of the programme in which you finished the previous year. The amount of Stars awarded in the following year will determine your Level for subsequent years: For example, if you finish year one in Level 3, your Stars are reset to zero, but you remain in Level 3. If you do not receive any Stars in year two, you will be moved to Level 2 in year three, and again, if no Stars are awarded in year three, you will move to Level 1 in year four.
- Qualifying members of Membership in Kildare Village are those members who qualify for a one off gift/service (‘Membership Reward’) based on: (a.) The scanning of their unique Membership code (‘Membership Code’); and (b.) Special occasions in their lives (e.g. birthday – please note, only those Qualifying Members who choose to submit their date of birth to the Membership database will be eligible to receive a birthday Membership Reward); (‘Qualifying Member’). Qualifying Member’s shall be eligible to receive the Membership Reward described in the email received or as notified via the reward portal online or in app, advising them of their qualification for a Membership Reward (Qualifying Email) (subject to availability). The Qualifying Email shall advise the Qualifying Member of where and how to redeem their reward. There are no further entry actions to those outlined above required to enter the Membership Rewards Programme unless otherwise outlined in the Qualifying Email.
- The Membership Rewards Programme and this website at www.kildarevillage.com are operated by Value Retail Management Ireland Limited (registered number 402410) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at 1b, Kildare Village, Nurney Road, Kildare town, County Kildare.
- The Membership Rewards Programme is open to all individuals over the age of 18 (eighteen) years of age who, during the Relevant Period qualify to receive the Membership Reward described in the Qualifying Email.
- Participation in the Membership Rewards Programme occurs when a Qualifying Member redeems the Membership Reward described in the Qualifying Email received by them. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Membership Rewards Programme.
- Once Qualifying Members redeem their Membership Reward using their Membership Code , that Membership Reward availability will expire from the Qualifying Membership code and cannot be used again. The foregoing is with the exception of ‘Timeless treats’ which may be reused pursuant to the instructions in the Qualifying Email and provided the reward remains visible on the rewards portal.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to redemption of the Membership Reward is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Membership Rewards Programme, any Membership Reward, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
- Membership Rewards are not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- The Promoter has arranged the Membership Rewards Programme in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from participating in the Membership Rewards Programme.
- No responsibility will be accepted for unavailable or non-scanning Membership codes for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility with the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the Membership Reward Programme redemption process or the operation of the Membership Rewards Programme.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Qualifying Member it finds to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Qualifying Members acknowledge and agree that: (i) The Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village are not responsible for the prices at which any boutique at Kildare Village advertises or sells goods from time to time; (ii) there is no contractual relationship between the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village and Qualifying Members in relation to the Membership Rewards Programme or otherwise; (iii) the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village make no warranties regarding the goods that form part of the Membership Reward (including without limitation the quality thereof) which Qualifying Members obtain at Kildare Village; (iv) Qualifying Members shall have no right, and waive his/her ability to make any claim against the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Kildare Village in the event that the Membership Reward cannot be provided; (v) the Promoter will endeavour to provide a reward of equal or greater value in the event that the Membership Reward cannot be provided for any reason; and (vi) nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury from its negligence or that of its employees or officers in relation to the promoting of the Membership Rewards Programme.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Qualifying Members agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (iii) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will Qualifying Members be permitted to obtain awards for, and Qualifying Members hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of Qualifying Members and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland.